Julie Spira to be Featured Author at BookExpo America
New York, NY (1888PressRelease) May 18, 2009 – Cyber-Dating Expert, author, and radio show host, Julie Spira will be signing copies of her book, The Perils of Cyber-Dating: Confessions of a Hopeful Romantic Looking for Love Online at BookExpo America.
Spira will be appearing in the autographing area at Book Expo America (BEA) at the Jacob K. Javits Center on May 29, 2009 from 9:30 am – 10:30 am, table 19. The event is the largest annual book event for the trade industry in North America.
Spira’s funny and witty tell-all memoir of over 250 dates in 15 years of online dating was released on Valentine’s Day and hit the best-seller list on Amazon.com. In her book, she provides candid narrative with valuable online dating tips.
Julie Spira will share her stories, lessons, and expertise to help viewers and listeners find their dream date.
ONLINE DATING IS A HOT TOPIC
Over 40 million singles are now dating online. How do you stand out among the crowded playing field and date SAFELY online?
• There are over 90 million singles in the U.S.
• Over 40 million singles are online dating
• Online dating is the third largest industry on the web
• Over 2500 online dating sites and the numbers are growing daily
• The desire to couple up has increased with the down turn in the economy
Cyber-Dating Expert, Julie Spira helps singles navigate the web with her Top Ten Rules of Netiquette for online daters in her book.
SHE WILL REVEAL:
• How to date SAFELY online
• How to help singles create an IRRESISTIBLE online dating profile
• How to see the RED FLAGS and spot the bad boys.
• The signs of an unavailable man or serial dater
• Her profile definitions on what an online dating profile really means
• How to communicate effectively with the opposite sex
• How to find a date in 30 days or less
Cyber-Dating Expert, Julie Spira shares her personal and relatable stories so singles will not feel alone in cyberspace in her best-selling book.
For a limited time, the author will be in New York City for media appearances from May 19, 2009 – May 31, 2009.
To book an interview, please contact Julie@CyberDatingExpert.com or 310-433-7786
For more information, visit www.CyberDatingExpert.com